Experts in Rural and Global Health
AB Med has been the provider of medical direction and leadership, staffing and consultancy with multiple critical access and rural health facilities across the country. We have tailored our skill sets, leadership and experience to focus on rural health throughout America. Having started with federal facilities, Indian Health and endangered facilities, we have expanded our scope to private groups and facilities. Working with rural and global healthcare facilities to make health communities is our specialty.
Why Choose AB Med?
- 20+ years of experience providing healthcare leadership in rural and remote facility’s worldwide
- An experienced management team with more than 75 years of combined experience in the healthcare industry providing quality medical services
- Our Chief Medical Officer is actively engaged to enhance our clinical knowledge and ensure ongoing quality and process improvement
- A database of multi-specialty vetted candidates, physicians, nurses, allied health and hospital administration
- Significant compliance knowledge regarding the marketplace to both attract and retain quality talent
Proven and experienced medical leadership with a CMO and Medical Director. We offer help with compliance and quality assurance services, as well as billing, coding and VMS services. Our recruitment and staffing services for doctors, nurses, and allied health are second to none.
We have placed professionals in 40+ countries throughout Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean Region. Our international division provides services to the Centers for Disease Control, USAID, Private Security, State Department, Natural Resource Exploration and other international organizations.
Let us help your healthcare program with our Chief Medical Officer (MD) Consultant, Director of Nursing Consultant, Quality and Compliance Consultant, and Public Health Consultant.